Registration is now open and the program is available for review for DBTA’s 2017 Data Summit conference, a unique event that brings together IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike.
The annual conference will take place Tuesday, May 16, to Wednesday, May 17, with preconference workshops on Monday, May 15, at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Focused on leading technologies and strategies for succeeding in this increasingly data-driven world, this intense 2-day immersion into the major technologies and strategies for becoming a data-driven business will will include tracks on Moving to a Modern Architecture, and Analytics and Applications, and is co-located with Data Security Forum. Hadoop Day will also be held on Tuesday and Virtualization Day on Wednesday.
Attendees will get a comprehensive educational experience designed to guide them through all of today’s key issues in data management and analysis, and allow them to take advantage of the many opportunities for peer interaction through panel discussions and provocative talks.
- Access to all Data Summit 2017 keynotes and conference sessions including Hadoop Day, Virtualization Day, and Data Security Forum
- Light continental breakfast and breaks daily
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to the Data Solutions Showcase, where companies with solutions to your data challenges will be displaying their products and services.
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening
- Access to conference presentations online
Discounted pricing is available for a limited time. Register here.