Last year picked up where 2020 left off. Though pandemic restrictions have eased, 2022 looks to be another uncertain year with the rise of the omicron variant.
Businesses have pivoted to mixed schedules as employees continue to work remotely or several days in the office, which has led to increasing security concerns, greater reliance on the cloud, and more. Some companies have even lost some of their workforce or recruited new talent during this upheaval.
As we begin 2022, DBTA presents the annual MultiValue Special Report and asks MV executives to address several questions: How is your MV platform holding up during this time? How is the MV space adapting to the changes? What are on customers’ wish lists for their MV solutions? How will working in a hybrid environment change the cloud, AI, security, and privacy landscape? Executives from leading MV companies weigh in.
- Mike Ruane, President and CEO, Revelation Software
- Kathy Larson, Product Marketing Manager, Database and Connectivity, Rocket Software
- Keith Lambert, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, Kore Technologies
- Jen Fenner, Director of Business Development, Entrinsik
- Malcolm Carroll, Director, BlueFinity
- Mark Pick, President and CEO, Pick Cloud